Joined: 06/28/2010 05:09:51
So you turned on your brand new Partner LUX and its in another language!! What do you do??
No problem at all. We try to ship the Partner LUX in your native language but sometimes it could be in the target language. You can find out how to change the interface language with these steps below.
1. Turn the device on.
2. Make sure that you are on the main screen, it shows several icons. (You can press "Home" button on the keyboard to go to the main screen.)
3. Now, you are on the main screen. Next press the "Menu" Button on the top of the keyboard.
4. From the pop-up icons on the screen select/tap the settings Icon (It's the icon all the way to the right and looks like a dial)
5. Now you are in settings, you want to go to the 9th icon down. It looks like an "A". (This is Language and Keyboard). Tap on this section to enter it.
7. Next, select the first option. (Select language).
8. Select the first option (English) by tapping on the screen.
Now your product should be in English. If some items are still in the foreign language, just power the device off and on again (hold the power button for 2 seconds).