[Logo]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page
Forum rules     [Register] Register /
[Login] Login
        Now, by registering on our forum you get a chance to receive giveaway offers, valuable discounts and other great deals! There is no obligation to buy anything - just register and contribute to the forum to take advantage of this great opportunity.
I do not have the invoice  XML
Forum Index » Other
Author Message
Schriftstellerin

Joined: 11/05/2010 13:52:31
Messages: 14
Offline

I bought a multilingual translator Ectacto iTravel site in Germany. I'm from Italy and do not understand German / Germany, but I found the price in Euro. For other sites Ectacto prices are not understandable to the currency of Europe, also the site of Italy kept the price of the U.S. dollar and not the Euro in Europe. With a lot of luck but I 'found the regular price of Italy to the Euro currency in Europe, site of germany. It 's my order at the site of Germany and not Italy, on the grounds that the site of Germany has a lot of information and their price' for me to understand in euro.Il my order is paid on delivery or through e-I I have the invoice, if you do not understand when he said the billing 'to address Ectacto believe that I have the invoice. I put the sign to the payment invoice for the reason that I use at home but I porterage bill there 'and I usually pay by mail, or if porter brings the package to my home. What will you bill? but I did not pay the invoice in the mail or porter.
Schriftstellerin

Joined: 11/05/2010 13:52:31
Messages: 14
Offline

I bought a multilingual translator Ectacto iTravel site in Germany. I'm from Italy and do not understand German / Germany, but I found the price in Euro. For other sites Ectacto prices are not understandable to the currency of Europe, also the site of Italy kept the price of the U.S. dollar and not the Euro in Europe. With a lot of luck but I 'found the regular price of Italy to the Euro currency in Europe, site of germany. It 's my order at the site of Germany and not Italy, on the grounds that the site of Germany has a lot of information and their price' for me to understand in euro.Il my order is paid on delivery or through e-I I have the invoice, if you do not understand when he said the billing 'to address Ectacto believe that I have the invoice. I put the sign to the payment invoice for the reason that I use at home but I porterage bill there 'and I usually pay by mail, or if porter brings the package to my home. What will you bill? but I did not pay the invoice in the mail or porter. how do I know if my package arrives by mail or to my home? I do not have the invoice. I pay by mail "posts office".

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/05/2010 14:22:17

Jerry

Joined: 06/28/2010 05:09:51
Messages: 908
Offline

Schriftstellerin wrote:I bought a multilingual translator Ectacto iTravel site in Germany. I'm from Italy and do not understand German / Germany, but I found the price in Euro. For other sites Ectacto prices are not understandable to the currency of Europe, also the site of Italy kept the price of the U.S. dollar and not the Euro in Europe. With a lot of luck but I 'found the regular price of Italy to the Euro currency in Europe, site of germany. It 's my order at the site of Germany and not Italy, on the grounds that the site of Germany has a lot of information and their price' for me to understand in euro.Il my order is paid on delivery or through e-I I have the invoice, if you do not understand when he said the billing 'to address Ectacto believe that I have the invoice. I put the sign to the payment invoice for the reason that I use at home but I porterage bill there 'and I usually pay by mail, or if porter brings the package to my home. What will you bill? but I did not pay the invoice in the mail or porter.

Hi,

I will be moving this post to the proper location within 24 hours.

Thanks for the question. Please let me know the following.
1) Do you have an order number?
2) If not when did you place the order?
3) What is the first name you used to place the order.

Please let me know these answers so i can better help you with your question. Thanks!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/05/2010 14:38:57

Jerry C,
Ectaco Inc
www.ectaco.com

Please make sure you review each threads unique RULES before posting.
Schriftstellerin

Joined: 11/05/2010 13:52:31
Messages: 14
Offline

I have just written is the manager but I hope he understands that I pay only for the post office or porter. Fw: Vielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung bei Ectaco Deutschland. Bestellnummer DE-255151
From:
Emanuela Antolini <emanuela_antolini@yahoo.com>
View Contact
To: stephan@ectaco.com
Cc: sales@ectaco.de
Ich habe die richtige Reihenfolge. Ich bezahle die Post. Ich habe keine Abrechnung. Die Website von Italien ist nicht "verstehen. Italien war der Ort des US-Dollar Preis. Ich habe ein Problem mit der Website von Italien nicht versteht den Preis. Ich bevorzuge den Standort Deutschland. Deutschland und die Website der "sehr gründlich. Ich habe keine Abrechnung. Ich machte ein Zeichen, um Ihnen die Erklärung, dass ich jemanden, der für das Produkt bezahlt bin. Meine Zahlung "von der Post. Meine Zahlung "aus dem Portier. Ich habe keine Rechnung. haben Sie die Rechnung. Ich zahle im Büro mail. Ich könnte es verstehen, wann und wie das Material habe ich gebucht werden? Brauchen Sie eine Rechnung von mir? Ich habe keine Rechnung. Ich bezahle per Post. Ich bezahle den Portier.

From: Stephan Meyer <stephan@ectaco.de>Add to Contacts
To: emanuela_antolini@yahoo.com

Sehr geehrte Frau Antolini, vielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung!

Ihre Kreditkarte wird heute belastet.

Das Gerät geht morgen in Versand.

Wir liefern das Gerät aus Berlin an Sie an.

Die Lieferung dauert 3-6 T.

Sie zahlen keine Zollgebühren.

Jerry wrote:
[...]

Mittwoch habe ich in den Laden in Berlin gehen, und ich hoffe, ich habe verstanden, dass ich mit Geld liquidi.Andare nach Berlin zahle ich verbrachte die meiste Zeit "von 335 Euro und" zum Ziel "Reise um mein Paket. Wednesday I go to the shop in Berlin and I hope I've understood that I pay with money liquidi.Andare to Berlin I spent most 'of 335 euro and' to destination 'trip to pick up my package.
Jerry wrote:
[...]

I must lock this thread as the question has already been resolved. Also i must move this post because it is in the wrong area.

Please contact one of the following. They are the only ones that can help you with this matter.
stephan@ectaco.com
sales@ectaco.de
support@ectaco.com

Thanks.

Jerry C,
Ectaco Inc
www.ectaco.com

Please make sure you review each threads unique RULES before posting.

Forum Index » Other
Go to: