[Logo]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Forum rules     [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
        Now, by registering on our forum you get a chance to receive giveaway offers, valuable discounts and other great deals! There is no obligation to buy anything - just register and contribute to the forum to take advantage of this great opportunity.
I need software to edit FlashCard...  XML
Forum Index » Partner 900
Author Message
Preorat



Joined: 12/03/2011 15:45:28
Messages: 4
Offline

I have ECTACO P900 (ER900).

This model has some interesting function.

This functions build with FlashCard.

I can to create a FlashCard on my ECTACO.

But I can't create or edit FlashCard on my PC.

Some time my FlashCard contained quite word (1000 or more).

It is took more time.

FlashCard format is ****.fcb.

I can't found software to edit this file format.

Tell me please:

1. Does ECTACO have software that need to me???

2. Does ECTACO have plan to create this software???

Best regards Dmitry Kushnerev
Jerry



Joined: 06/28/2010 05:09:51
Messages: 908
Offline

Preorat wrote:I have ECTACO P900 (ER900).

This model has some interesting function.

This functions build with FlashCard.

I can to create a FlashCard on my ECTACO.

But I can't create or edit FlashCard on my PC.

Some time my FlashCard contained quite word (1000 or more).

It is took more time.

FlashCard format is ****.fcb.

I can't found software to edit this file format.

Tell me please:

1. Does ECTACO have software that need to me???

2. Does ECTACO have plan to create this software???

Best regards Dmitry Kushnerev


Hi,

Thanks for the message. You can edit your flash card in the forth main screen, i believe it is called "learning settings".

Hope this helps!

Jerry C,
Ectaco Inc
www.ectaco.com


Please make sure you review each threads unique RULES before posting.
Preorat



Joined: 12/03/2011 15:45:28
Messages: 4
Offline

Jerry you didn't understand me.

There are files on SD card and they have extension ****.fcb.

I need you in order to copy this file on my PC (Windows XP), open it, make changes and then copy it to my dictionary.

I just wonder how long my device will be work well if every day it will be take more then 1000 touches.
Jerry



Joined: 06/28/2010 05:09:51
Messages: 908
Offline

Preorat wrote:Jerry you didn't understand me.

There are files on SD card and they have extension ****.fcb.

I need you in order to copy this file on my PC (Windows XP), open it, make changes and then copy it to my dictionary.

I just wonder how long my device will be work well if every day it will be take more then 1000 touches.


Hi,

The software on your Ectaco device is not transferable to a PC, you would have to purchase separate software to work on the PC. The P900 was designed as a self contained unit.

You can send an email to sales@ectaco.com to purchase this software.

Hope this helps!

Jerry C,
Ectaco Inc
www.ectaco.com


Please make sure you review each threads unique RULES before posting.
Preorat



Joined: 12/03/2011 15:45:28
Messages: 4
Offline

No, this is not help...

Please answer me how many money will this software cost?

I think your company must notice at web site that ECTACO ER900 is self contained unit.

If I knew it before I didn't bought this device.

Jerry tell me please when I can see this notice at your web site???
Jerry



Joined: 06/28/2010 05:09:51
Messages: 908
Offline

Preorat wrote:No, this is not help...

Please answer me how many money will this software cost?

I think your company must notice at web site that ECTACO ER900 is self contained unit.

If I knew it before I didn't bought this device.

Jerry tell me please when I can see this notice at your web site???


Hi,

Please check our website for any translation software we might offer http://www.ectaco.com/Translation-Software/

I think the point here is the absence of this information. Our website does not indicate anywhere that you can use the item programs on your PC nor does it say that you can remove software from the device and transfer it to a PC.

We list all the features the item DOES have and not things it does not have.

Jerry C,
Ectaco Inc
www.ectaco.com


Please make sure you review each threads unique RULES before posting.
Preorat



Joined: 12/03/2011 15:45:28
Messages: 4
Offline

Hello Jerry!

Let's open this page:

http://www.ectaco.com/ectaco-partner-13mt900-deluxe/

In Specifications (part Technical) wrote - PC connection/

If I click on it there is:

PC connection
The option to establish a connection for data exchange between the handheld and a PC.

Answer Me: What type of data I can exchange?

Data exchange is a wide description. Ectaco will write there: Just for video, MP3 and charge, isn't it?

Please ask your techical suppord are they can make software and how many money does they think it will cost?

Jerry



Joined: 06/28/2010 05:09:51
Messages: 908
Offline

Preorat wrote:Hello Jerry!

Let's open this page:

http://www.ectaco.com/ectaco-partner-13mt900-deluxe/

In Specifications (part Technical) wrote - PC connection/

If I click on it there is:

PC connection
The option to establish a connection for data exchange between the handheld and a PC.

Answer Me: What type of data I can exchange?

Data exchange is a wide description. Ectaco will write there: Just for video, MP3 and charge, isn't it?

Please ask your techical suppord are they can make software and how many money does they think it will cost?



Hi,

Yes you can add video clips, MP3's and some eBooks to this device for viewing. You can see the software we have available for the PC here
http://www.ectaco.com/Translation-Software/

Jerry C,
Ectaco Inc
www.ectaco.com


Please make sure you review each threads unique RULES before posting.
 
Forum Index » Partner 900
Go to: