I have just purchased this translator and think that is a very good bit of kit.
While trying out all the different apps on the unit I have come across the following problems.
1. In the crossword game the answer hint that comes up has no bearing on the word that it is describing in the crossword. Can you tellme if this is a know fault and if there is a solution.
2. The speech in the text translation app works intermittently and sounds very tinny like the esteemed Mr Hawking. (Sound in all other apps is OK).
3. Can you tell me how to type a 'hyphen' (-) using the keyboard and / or the on screen keyboard. Is there a list of keyboard commands that I could download or view that will tell me the correct sequence of keystrokes for all the different keyboard characters.
I hope you can answer some, or all of these questions.
Thanks for the message!
1) I would check with the support team, they should have more info about this at email@example.com
2) The Text Translation uses a text to speech synthases. The other features actually use a real human voice recording.
3) I would also contact support for this one. If i remember correctly it is something like pressing "ALt" or "ctrl" and then one of the characters closer to the bottom of the keyboard.
Hope this helps!