[Logo]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
Forum rules     [Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
        Now, by registering on our forum you get a chance to receive giveaway offers, valuable discounts and other great deals! There is no obligation to buy anything - just register and contribute to the forum to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Hello, wonder which one i should get? need little help. thanks  XML
Forum Index » Ask a Professional
Author Message
iAMFOBoat



Joined: 09/20/2011 01:05:14
Messages: 3
Offline

let me get this straight...

let say i have the device audio able to translated english to chinese right? but what if other person doesn't have device but would it able to translated back to chinese to english?, when he/she speak in chinese? does it work? without pressing any button just to switch over? i been curious if that work...

-Dave
Jerry



Joined: 06/28/2010 05:09:51
Messages: 908
Offline

iAMFOBoat wrote:let me get this straight...

let say i have the device audio able to translated english to chinese right? but what if other person doesn't have device but would it able to translated back to chinese to english?, when he/she speak in chinese? does it work? without pressing any button just to switch over? i been curious if that work...

-Dave


Hey Dave,

Please note i have moved your question to the correct area.

Yes most of our high-end devices ($380 +) can do the speech to speech feature in both directions. All you have to do is press on button and it will switch the listening and the response directions.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!

Jerry C,
Ectaco Inc
www.ectaco.com


Please make sure you review each threads unique RULES before posting.
iAMFOBoat



Joined: 09/20/2011 01:05:14
Messages: 3
Offline

cool thank, but one more question i want to ask, what the name of the devices that cost $380+? or is there special deal getting more than 3?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/22/2011 10:23:08

Jerry



Joined: 06/28/2010 05:09:51
Messages: 908
Offline

iAMFOBoat wrote:cool thank, but one more question i want to ask, what the name of the devices that cost $380+? or is there special deal getting more than 3?


Hi Dave,

There are 2 items with this feature. Their is the Partner 900 model. Model number EC900. The second is iTravl model number NTL-2CH. You can see them below.

NTL-2CH: http://www.ectaco.com/ECTACO-iTRAVL-NTL-2Ch/
EC900: http://www.ectaco.com/ECTACO-Partner-EC900/

Also i recommend watching the videos in the descriptions of the devices.

Yes i can get you a quote for ordering multiple units. Please send me an email at jerry@ectaco.com and i can help with everything. Thanks!


Jerry C,
Ectaco Inc
www.ectaco.com


Please make sure you review each threads unique RULES before posting.
iAMFOBoat



Joined: 09/20/2011 01:05:14
Messages: 3
Offline

thanks Jerry. but i wonder are those device only in USA? is there in Canada possible pick up from store? or it only from through online?
Jerry



Joined: 06/28/2010 05:09:51
Messages: 908
Offline

iAMFOBoat wrote:thanks Jerry. but i wonder are those device only in USA? is there in Canada possible pick up from store? or it only from through online?


Hey,

I know we have a shipping warehouse in Canada so we can send products from there so you would not have to pay any import duties or taxes.

Again feel free to send me an email when your ready to order. Thanks.

Hope this helps!

Jerry C,
Ectaco Inc
www.ectaco.com


Please make sure you review each threads unique RULES before posting.
salmo



Joined: 11/20/2011 21:49:25
Messages: 1
Offline

Thanks, I have been looking for this type of feature too for language studies. I'm glad it has narrowed it down to just two, makes life a little bit easier

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/20/2011 22:13:40


Buy my segway for sale if you want one.
 
Forum Index » Ask a Professional
Go to: