csbrown wrote:I just received my Partner 900ER and have a few questions.
1. How do you turn off the flash cards that come up every time you change applications? I read in another forum that you can't do it. Is this correct? I find it REALLY annoying.
2. How do you turn off the 'click" noise that is made every time you press a key or icon? Again, very annoying.
3. It says Microsoft Windows on it. Can I install other Windows programs on it? I assume that it is running Windows CE or some other variant of a hand-held Windows OS.
Thanks for the questions!
1) The flash cards are really a loading screen. Their is no way to turn it off. In older versions their was just a loading bar.
2) Please go into Settings > click the icon that looks like 2 people > Select "off" under hardware keyboard voice.
3) This deceive is already a self contained system. If their is a way to install other windows program neither i or the technical support will have the information.
Hope this helps!