[Logo]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page
Forum rules     [Register] Register /
[Login] Login
        Now, by registering on our forum you get a chance to receive giveaway offers, valuable discounts and other great deals! There is no obligation to buy anything - just register and contribute to the forum to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Order received incomplete  XML
Forum Index » Other
Author Message
Roussey

Joined: 02/09/2011 10:10:40
Messages: 4
Offline

Hello,
I am French and my knowledge of the English language is very low, therefore you will forgive the errors.
I seek a solution with a problem.
I ordered a translator with a pair English - French and in supplement a chart German French.
I received the translator with the pair English French with an additional chart with the same language Englissh - French.
I claimed on several occasions in Ectato the not received chart German French without any answer.
I however had by mall 2 employees of Ectato but without result.
I am astonished by this behavior and comes to ask you for council.
With which to address itself? If not how to proceed to carry felt sorry for.
Thank you for your assistance.
Jerry

Joined: 06/28/2010 05:09:51
Messages: 908
Offline

Roussey wrote:Hello,
I am French and my knowledge of the English language is very low, therefore you will forgive the errors.
I seek a solution with a problem.
I ordered a translator with a pair English - French and in supplement a chart German French.
I received the translator with the pair English French with an additional chart with the same language Englissh - French.
I claimed on several occasions in Ectato the not received chart German French without any answer.
I however had by mall 2 employees of Ectato but without result.
I am astonished by this behavior and comes to ask you for council.
With which to address itself? If not how to proceed to carry felt sorry for.
Thank you for your assistance.

Hi,

Thank you for your questions. Please let me know your order number. I will look at your order and help you proceed.

Also please take note. I will be moving this thread to the proper location. It will be in Technical help > Other. https://www.ectaco.com/forums/show/45.page

I will look for your response.

Jerry C,
Ectaco Inc
www.ectaco.com

Please make sure you review each threads unique RULES before posting.
Roussey

Joined: 02/09/2011 10:10:40
Messages: 4
Offline