If you have a 900 or iTravl model you should have the Speech to Speech ability. Here's how it works:
1) On your main screen select the "Audio Phrasebook"
2) Select a category. They range from "Basics" down to "Calling for Police"
3) Then select a sub-category.
4) Now you can say any one of the numerous phrases in your category for translation.
5) Press and hold the Microphone button. (side, upper on the iTravl) [Circular Silver, right hand side of the keyboard for 900]
6) While holding the button say your phrase.
7) When done let go.
8) Review the screen for accuracy and then it will say it for you automatically.
We also have speech recognition on the "Language Teacher" program that comes with some 900 and itravl Series models. This is where the device will say and word and you have to repeat it and match your pronunciation.
If you have more questions about this you can ask firstname.lastname@example.org or post on the main section of the forums under technical support. Thanks!
This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 08/12/2011 11:59:02